Spray Foam Insulation
Thermaspec specialise in insulation solutions, offering property improvement expertise all over the South of the UK. Our Lapolla spray foam insulation technology and installation services are not only the most effective around, they are also the most environmentally friendly option, at the most affordable price on the market.
What is Spray Foam Insulation?
Lapolla spray foam insulation is the most effective solution to residential and commercial insulation on the market and offers you the added benefit of reducing your carbon footprint. The fibres of the spray foam utilise cutting edge technology to form a barrier between your premises and the outside world, saving energy and increasing the overall efficiency of your building.
Where can Spray Foam Insulation be used?
Lapolla spray foam insulation is one of the most versatile insulation products on the market, it can be used on a variety of surfaces and areas within your home. Including, but not limited to:
- Unvented crawl spaces
- Vented attics
What are the benefits of Spray Foam Insulation?
With our range of Lapolla spray foam insulation solutions, defining the boundaries between the inside and outside of your home couldn't be simpler.
Spray foam insulation works to seal your home and increase the efficiency of its structure. Utilising Thermaspec's new spray foam technology will:
Protect your family's health
- Reduce mould growth - Spray foam insulation minimises air flow and so reduces access of airborne moisture that can lead to mould growth and asthma.
- Minimise pollution - Insulating your home restricts access of carbon monoxide, exhaust fumes, dirt and other pollutants by sealing the outside air from the inside.
Protect your home
- Deter pests - Spray foam insulation forms a solid barrier between the outside and inside of your home, meaning that small creatures are unable to make and entrance.
- Structural security - Spray foam insulation can offer extra structural support to your walls, which may not be achieved with some other insulation methods.
- Reduce moisture - Installing spray foam insulation to your home will protect it from air carrying through moisture. By eradicating access of moisture to your home, mould will be unable to grow.
- By sealing the inside from the outside, your home will be able to retain its temperature for longer, keeping it warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Reduce sound travel - Spray foam insulation can help to reduce sound between rooms, keeping noise from loud utilities or footsteps in rooms about to a minimum.
- Reduce utility bills - Insulating your home will reduce the need for central heating, and therefore reduce your bills by a considerable amount. Making spray foam insulation the ideal investment for long term money saving.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - Lapolla spray foam insulation reduces the ozone depletion potential by 100%, with an ODP value of zero! These figures make this insulation solution the most environmentally friendly option on the market, allowing you to live green.
Thermaspec are passionate about your home improvements. For further advice or information about the services we provide, or for your free quotation, give us a call today on 01202 950 357, or drop us a message and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.