Spray Foam Options
Energy Efficient Spray Foam Insulation
There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and help protect your family’s health from mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens than the Lapolla™ spray foam insulation.
Lapolla Industries is the first globally to develop and commercially release the fourth generation wall foam system- Foam-LOK 2000 4G.
Thermaspec are pleased to be able to offer the FOAM-LOK 2000-4G Lapolla insulation, as it incorporates a next-generation blowing agent into the closed-cell spray foam.
This new technology contributes to the foam’s superior performance including:
- Enhanced Insulating Properties
- Improved Yield
- Environmental Benefits i.e. reduced carbon footprint.
Lapolla FOAM-LOK 2000-4G has been proven to improve U-values by 10% compared to other spray-foam insulations available.
Airtight Open-cell Spray Foam Insulation (ATOC)
ATOC is a foam insulation spray applied to low density, non-structual thermal insulation such as:
- Wall Cavities
- Floor Assemblies
- Ceiling Assemblies
- Attic Applications
- Crawl Spaces
- Vaulted or Cathederal Ceilings
Using ATOC allows you to:
- IMPROVE ENERY EFFICIENCY, OCCUPANT COMFORT AND NOISE REDUCTION
- Lapolla Open-Cell spray foam expands 120 times its original volume and fills cavities of any shape providing a continuous, protective barrier that helps to minimise air leakage and air intrusion.
- CLEANER INDOOR ENVIRONMENT AND COST EFFECTIVE
- Increased insulation levels are fast becoming a standard building practise requirement. Growing concern for the environment and a sharp rise in energy costs means that consumers are looking for 'greener' building products.
Airtight Closed-cell Spray Foam Insulation (ATCC)
Lapolla ATCC spray foam insulation is one of the most efficient insulating materials available on the UK’s commercial market.
- Unvented Crawl Spaces
- Concrete Slabs
- Cold Storages
- Unvented Attics
- Vented Attics
Lapolla ATCC spray foam is able to adhere tenaciously to framing members and substrates.
This allows Lapolla ATCC to:
- MINIMISE HEAT TRANSFER, MOISTURE GAIN AND AIR LEAKAGE
- Closed-Cell spray foam insullation systems can deliver energy savings of up to 35%.
- IMPROVE RACKING STRENGTH AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- In a retro-fit application ATCC spray foam installation can be used to fix structural imperfections such as holes, cracks and gaps. If these imperfections aren't properly sealed they would lead to poor building performance i.e. moisture accumulation, allergen/ pathogen growth, and possible structural failure. Closed-cell Polyurethane foam will strengthen the building envelope and will prevent structural failure.